gentle yoga class timetable
Saturday 9.30 - 10.30am
This is the only class I am planning on teaching in 2022 so if you would like to join us please book in sooner rather than later so you don’t miss out on a spot.
Term 1 29th January - 2nd April (10 weeks)
Term 2 23rd April - 25th June (9 week term - no class 7th May)
Term 3 16th July - 17th September (10 weeks)
Term 4 8 October - 10th December (10 weeks)
- Investment for a ten week term is $200 this includes unlimited access to our online studio library.
- Please only book in if you are double vaccinated. I will be checking your vaccination status.
- Please bring a yoga mat, pillow and blanket to class.
We are currently no longer required to wear masks during class - this may change in the future.
- I will not be offering make up classes. If you are sick or unable to attend for any reason please use our online studio library instead.
- If by chance a situation arises where we are not permitted to gather I will offer a zoom class at the same time instead.
- Class will start and end promptly on time due to the nature of my new hire aggreement. So I will definitely need to be stricter than I have been in the past with this!
Our class always includes a 15 minute guided relaxation at the end.
The Movement room at the Michael Centre 37A Wellington Park Drive Warranwood
The Michael centre is located within a peaceful bush setting with a lush view from the yoga room. The room is expansive, filled with light and clean. We have plenty of room to social distance. There are 50+ car parks on site. It also has disability access. There is a toilet and a kitchen.
Please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org 0417 121 179
If you prefer to practise in your own time at home. Check out our online studio
We believe the fast pace of the modern world makes us experts at going hard and fast - we force against nature to push ourselves in an unhealthy way.
As a counter balance to this, our classes are gentle and flowing in nature. In class, expect to move slowly with ease, to breathe with awareness and to relax deeply. Gently allowing your mind, body and heart to come back into a natural healthy balance.
We design our classes so they may be enjoyed by all ages & abilities. With an emphasis on nurturing your nervous system to help you feel more calm, releasing tension to help you feel more relaxed all the while improving your flexibility, core strength, breathing and postural habits.
We aim to provide a friendly, gentle, non competitive community environment for you so that you feel at ease and comfortable to relax.
In our fast modern life we often don’t give ourselves permission to just be, breathe, feel and enjoy the moment yet doing so in a yoga class can bring about such comfort and clarity. We aim to give you this space - so that you can bounce forward with a heightened sense of positivity and wellbeing.